WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY?

P3VIP Limo & Protection requires that cancellations be received by certified mail 3 days prior to the scheduled pick-up time. If you fall to cancel by certified mail 3 days prior to your scheduled pick-up time you will be charge in full for the reservation. Any changes to your reservation will incur a $10 admin per change.

All deposits, if required, at reservation placement are strictly non-refundable when reservation is placed; even if you cancel your reservation within the prescribed time frames. Furthermore the balance in full will be due should you fall to cancel by the prescribed time frames or no-show at pick-up time. Round trip reservations must be cancelled as two separate reservations.

WHAT IS YOUR CHANGE POLICY?

P3VIP Limo & Protection requires that all change requests be received by certified mail a minimum of 3 days prior to scheduled pick-up time and are subject to availability. If, a reservation change cannot be accommodated and results in a cancellation you will be charged for the reservation in full; if, the cancelation is not received within the prescribed cancellation periods listed above.

HOW MUCH DO I TIP THE DRIVER?

Standard gratuity is 25%. Keep in mind that it is acceptable to tip the driver extra, but always make sure the driver does not include the 25% on total before handing you the bill very often clients end up tipping drivers 50%.< /p>

WHAT HAPPENS IF MY PLANE IS EARLY OR LATE ARRIVING?

P3VIP Limo & Protection updates all flight arrival times and we arrive when your plane lands, no matter whether you arrive late or early provided we have a correct flight number.

HOW MUCH TIME DO I HAVE TO MEET THE CHAUFFEUR ON MY AIRPORT TRANSFER RESERVATION?

P3VIP Limo & Protection provides 30 minutes (45 minutes for International arrivals requiring customs clearance) of free wait time on each airport arrival transfer for you to deplane and pick-up your luggage. If you do not meet your chauffeur or call us within 30 minutes 45 minutes for international Arrivals of your plane landing, we will consider you a “no-show” and you will be charged in full for the reservation.

FOR MORE INFO CALL US (786) 486.8122